Live My Life Live My Life

Interesting

Muse meets Sonic the Hedgehog meets Daft Punk meets Indeep (Last Night A DJ Saved My Life) :P

One of the better tracks I've heard on NG. Dig the drums.

krachmaninoff-rock me baby krachmaninoff-rock me baby

Potential

Started off sounding like elevator music but I really love the 1:40 and the following "rock on baby" chorus. Very Doors-esque. Infact the singer sounds very similar to Morrison

Egyptian Sun Egyptian Sun

A little more care

Good points:
- Good vocal melody
- Decent quality
- Good use of breaks (esp. before the solo)
- Impressive lead guitar

Bad points:
- Take abit more care with your recordings - the vocals are out of tune in some places and there's a couple of mistakes in the solo. These could easliy be rectified with a few more takes.
- The way the guitars end at the 3:28 mark doesn't sound imo - it sounds like you had to go off to answer the phone or you've just thought to yourself "fook it, my hand is knackered"
- For the love of all things replace the awful bass guitar! lol

Overall, it's a good song, I'd give the song/melody a 9/10 but the bad points bring the overall score down to a 7.5/10. Keep on rockin on, man.

GnRfreek responds:

Thanks a ton for the Review, The Reason the Some bits weren't rectified was just because there was a lot more songs on the album which needed much more work than this and it got a bit overlooked, but melody wise it was one of the favourites.

And There's a real Bass guitar on the way, no no need for the computerized oddity

Thanks a bunch again

2'29'' 2'29''

Needs balancing

It may expensive to hire a professional to master this but I really think the track would come to life if you were to do so.

Haggard responds:

I got some money for x-mas, so maybe I'll do that. ^^

See Everything See Everything

Love it

Nice work on this, man. Great beat. Gonna have a stab at putting some lyrics on this if you don't mind?

sapoman responds:

I don't mind at all. I would love to collaborate!

She Got Scared She Got Scared

Nice and laid back

I very nearly clicked away after 10-15 seconds but I'm glad I didn't! Really like this and I think you've got a great voice. I'd improve the intro so that it does the rest justice tho!

PulsarsAndDyingStars responds:

Thank you very much, I will take that into consideration in my next track :)

Tears Through Notes. Tears Through Notes.

Excellent

Not my kind of music but I can appreciate a good tune when I hear one.
My only tip really would be to get a female vocalist to do some singing in the chorus.
Keep up the good work and ignore the 0 bombers

Zodiax responds:

Hey, i actually considered that lol, i just don't actually have access to one just yet, anyway thanks for the review

Dreams of Above Dreams of Above

haha

Reminds me of Inspector Gadget

Huge Beat Huge Beat

Pantastic

I like it. Maybe not as a song but as a kind of an album "interlude" track it'd work well.
I would give it a 4 but, like shaggyhaired, I've given it a 5 to compensate for the 0 bombing prats.

Sinking Ship Sinking Ship

Like it

Good music to walk down the street to, on a cold snowy day :)